There’s been a lot of attention paid to Lockport’s newest concert series, the Molson Canal Concert Series at Ulrich City Center. But don’t forget that the Lockport Library has been holding a concert series on their front porch for years. These are always fun for families with younger kids. I usually take mine to a couple every year and don’t expect this year to be any different.
I’ve added the schedule to the WNY Events calendar but figured I’d add the schedule here, too.
- Tonight – June 25th – Buffalo and Brady: Magic and Music
- Next Week – July 2 – Lockport Community Band (Flag Wavin’ Patriotic Concert)
- July 9th – Bart & Kevin Summer Family Fun Concert
- July 16th – Cathy McGrath (Erie Canal and NY State songs)
- July 23 – Fiddlesticks (Traditional fiddling, country and bluegrass)
- July 30 – Buffalo Buzzards: Dixieland Jazz
- August 6 – Glenn Colton rockin’ family concert
- August 13 – Nan Hoffman (folk music for all ages)
- August 20 – Tom Seiling “Bugs & Moose … out on the loose”
- August 27 – Dady Brothers (Traditional Irish and Celtic music)