We started the show with an interview with Jon Powers, candidate for congress. Then Frank Miller and I discussed his blog, his bizarre infatuation with David Hasselhoff, and the ongoing bird war. We talked about several recent examples, including:
- Pigeon breeding in Canada
- Man turns in pigeon poacher
- Gulls tackled by hawk patrol
- Seagull problems in Green Bay
- Buffalo teen uses dog as weapon
- And birds in Massachusetts (and their bizarre pronunciations)
Thanks to those who called. Don’t forget to vote in the poll. It ends tomorrow.